TOP-5 items must take along on board (except swimsuit)
- Sunscreen. Besides that the sun rays reflecting from the surface of the water contribute to a quick tan, but also a refreshing wind can play a very nasty joke on you, not allowing you to feel “the fried smell”. We recommend you to refresh the sunscreen every one and a half – two hours depending on the frequency of swimming, your skin type, and the sunscreen protection level.
- Travel-kit for contact lenses. For those who wear contact lenses we highly recommend to take this set with you. Your eyes can be irritated from the splash of the sea and flecks of the sun on the water surface, so you may need to rinse the lenses or even remove them to the storage box to give your eyes a rest.
- Personal Medicines. There is no contraindications for the sea trip , but if you have chronic health problems such as cardiovascular diseases, or there are such medicine that fit you only, put the necessary dose of it into your bag – “just in case”, because despite the mandatory presence of the first aid kit on board of any yacht, there may not be your special drugs.
- Charger for mobile phone or powerbank. Yacht trip likens to the looking at the world from the inside out: landscapes you got used to from the land, look highly unusual from the sea view, so you will want to capture them not only in your memory, but also in the memory of your smartphone to show your friends afterwards. Also on board of many yachts it is available to turn on your favorite music through the Bluetooth system, so your smartphone will be discharged much more quickly than usual.
- Entertainment for children. In order your little “sailor/sailor” not to get bored on board, do not forget to take their favorite entertainment along: board games, coloring books, toys, etc. Also for the safe swimming of your child and your calmness take baby’s armbands or a swim tube along, as the yacht will make stops in the middle of the sea. For more information on what you need to take with you for the smallest babies, follow this link…